A cleansing agent is designed to remove impurities from the body for greater health. Combined with consumption of nutritious foods and water, Rx Ultimate Cleanse is part of a healthy maintenance plan. Enzymatically pre-digested soy protein concentrate leads the list of carefully selected ingredients. Organic brown rice sprouts are the protein source and additional components include Guggulipid (a natural herb with purifying and rejuvenating properties), Inulin (improves the balance of healthy bacteria in the intestine), and MSM (Methyl Sulfonyl Methane) which helps increase glutathione, which in turn helps dissolve toxic substances in the liver.
Ultimate Cleanse Key Ingredients
MSM (Methyl Sulfonyl Methane)
- a usable source of organic sulfur, essential for building healthy new cells
- a balanced blend of five mixed carotenoids including alpha-carotene, zeaxanthin, cryptoxanthin, lutein and lycopene
- may protect against macular degeneration
- may protect against cancer of the mouth, pharynx, esophagus, stomach, colon, rectum and prostate
Alpha Lipoic Acid
- a powerful antioxidant
- aids in protecting the liver and pancreas
- an important nutrient for heart health
- a cofactor in several metabolic pathways, particularly oxidative phosphorylation
- appears to reduce allergic processes
- may prevent replication of both RNA and DNA viruses
- inhibits the release of histamine and other inflammatory mediators by stabilizing mast cells and basophils
- prevents inflammation
- enhances energy
- increases blood flow to the brain
- improves transmission of nerve signals
- contributes to muscle cell volume and hydration by accelerating glycogen synthesis after a workout
- serves as "muscle food" by donating carbon to help replenish glycogen
- helps build proteins and repair muscle, as well as build up more muscle by donating nitrogen
- promotes anabolic conditions in muscle cells
- the oleoresin of the Indian herb gum guggul
- may lower elevated cholesterol and triglycerides
- may reduce body weight in obese patients with elevated blood lipids
- a strong methyl donor, is added to detoxify homocysteine
- increases the ability of humans to withstand many adverse physical conditions (noise, heat, motion, intense work load, exercise, illness)
- increases mental alertness and work output
- improves quality of work under stressful conditions
- improves athletic performance
- promotes loss of body fat
Made in the USA
These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
Frequently Asked Questions
Q: Do I have to eat a special way while I am on the Ultimate Cleanse?
A: Yes and no. Are there strict dietary guidelines? No. Should you try to eat healthy? Yes. The less garbage that you are putting in during the cleanse time frame, the more past garbage the Cleanse can focus on removing from your system. You should still eat 3 healthy meals a day with 2-3 healthy snacks in between. Try to eliminate alcohol during the cleanse period if possible.
Q: What if I crave sugar or alcohol while I am on the Ultimate Cleanse?
A: You can add an extra teaspoon or two of Glutamine to your cleanse drink to help reduce those cravings.
Q: How long do I take the Ultimate Cleanse?
A: Twice a day for 15 days. Repeat every 3 months, or as recommended by a healthcare professional.
Q: How do I take the Ultimate Cleanse?
A: Take one level scoop twice daily, once in the morning and once in the afternoon. Blend, shake or stir briskly into 8 ounces of chilled water or juice. Its best to take 30 minutes prior to eating so that the Cleanse can work without interference from digestive food processes, but it is not mandatory.
Q: Are there any other supplements I should or should not take with the Ultimate Cleanse?
A: It is recommended to take the Basic Foundation® Program (which is the Daily Essentials Multivitamin for Men or the Daily Essentials Multivitamin for Women along with the Rx Oils) along with your Cleanse each day. To make sure that there are no contraindications, it is recommended to NOT take anything other than your Basic Foundation® program at least an hour after your cleanse.
Q: If I have more questions, who do I contact?
A: Contact Us Here.